African Training Solutions
We have developed a number of training programmes
for clients in South Africa. We would like to make these available
to other markets in Africa and elsewhere.
Available courses will include:
- Entry level - Financial Services basics
- Insurance administration (basic level)
- Long-term insurance (intermediate level)
- Short-term insurance (intermediate level)
- Wealth Management (advanced level)
Our proposal is as follows:
- Existing material is to be edited in order to
fit the market concerned in general and to remove references that are
specific to the South African market.
- We would provide the training material to the learners
- We would provide training of facilitators and
assessors, using our material.
- We would support the process by moderating
- We would utilise facilitators and assessors from local markets.
Their training would be given in a selected city in each region.
The training delivery proposition will carry a number of overheads and
it is therefore necessary to ensure that training and delivery can be rolled
out to sufficient numbers of individuals in order to ensure that the cost
per learner is within reasonable bounds.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the development of the African
insurance market please complete our expression
of interest form.
Return to International plans
Updated 28 June 2012